Models

In a message dated 97-03-21 16:31:38 EST, hjowett@nasc.mass.edu (Hulda
Jowett) writes:

<< Yes, the Sidewinder did exist, in two diferent model years. I think the
 first year was 76 or 77. Then again around 79 or 80. Similar equipment to
 S models. I think they had a light up pannel on the back of the car
 between the lights, it read Scirocco (just like some 911s). I could be
 wrong on that feature though. I have the specifics in old EC issue, I'll
 look it up.

 Later,

 Brian >>