Re: sidewinder scirocco pic <scanning update>

Well, I called Kinko's to get an idea how much its gonna cost for a few
pictures to be scanned. I cant believe these guys are charging a
whopping $9.95 a picture! That's for one single photo to be scanned!!
MOTHER OF GOD thats rediculous! I think I will go buy myself a scanner
and do it for half price or something. Thats-way-wacky!

Shawn