Speaking of early Sciroccos...

>anybody know if there is a good pic of that sidewinder scirocco somewhere on
>anyones web pages? that sounds like a beautiful car, would love to see it.

Speaking of beautiful Scirocco 1s I just saw  a '79 black Scirocco S, red
interior, 63K original miles, dealer serviced, full records, stored indoors
since new and not registered since '92.

Everything about this car is absolutely perfect and original, even the
cad plating on everything under the hood is shiny new. Absolutely
amazing, especially here in the northeast. It will be for sale soon,
if anyone is interested email me and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"
Phone (518) 882-6534