Re: Models

Hulda Jowett wrote:

> I think they had a light up pannel on the back of the car
> between the lights, it read Scirocco (just like some 911s). I could be
> wrong on that feature though. I have the specifics in old EC issue, I'll
> look it up.

	I've got one of those panels it looks really nice, but mine doesn't
light up, does anyone know what kind of lights were used ie. bulbs or
flourescents? I was thinking  of setting up some sort of fancy light
chasing theme or something like that. I believe the kit also came with a
license bracket (the pannel takes up the space of the license plate, the
bracket attached to the bumper).
	That brings up another question - is it ilegal to drive without license
plate lights?
	Andy