Re: April EC-16V buyer guide

OK as for the 123 top speed that VW and EC claim thats total shit pardon me
potty mouth hitting 130+ on a 16v is no problem before mods getting to the
140 mark I don't know about but I'm getting some track time on easter up in
newhampshire so I hope to find out how fast these lil' 4 bangers wil
go....I've hit 137 mph clocked by radar and I must say its amazing how
accurate the VDO gauges are later all.....
Been on vacation trying to catch up on mail....
    -Danny-