Re: Models

KDBinney@aol.com wrote:

> yep, its illegal and it really annoys me. I don't know why but I hate when
> people have lights out, they aren't hard, fix them.

	I know what you mean, it's pretty bad up here in winter when it's dark
most of the time, sometimes you see a car that looks like a UFO with
half the light bulbs burned out.  In the case of the Scirocco panel you
have to move the lights down to the new plate holder and well if it was
legal to drive without them then I wouldn't be in a hurry to put them
in.  Right now I have a ton of other things to do on my 'rocco before
the summer!

	Andy