Re: Models

In a message dated 97-03-21 17:08:38 EST, vegabond@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< 	That brings up another question - is it ilegal to drive without license
 plate lights? >>

yep, its illegal and it really annoys me. I dont know why but I hate when
people have lights out, they arent hard, fix them.  I work at a gas station
and tell people all the time, but they always say oh yeah well I'll worry
about that later, or who cares.  Why can a cop pull me over all the freakin
time cause I drove past a street twice in 10 minutes or I'm going 50 in a 40,
or I dont have a seatbelt on ( dont even start guys ).  but they let these
losers just cruise around.  oops, I guess I got off the subject.

Kyle