Re: Rabbit Windshield

Well, I had an 84 GTI and wanted to put in the gasket-type windshield, as
well. My reason was to make it easier to put in the vinyl, euro-built
bow-type non-cardboard-piece-of-crap-american-built headliner in the car.
Unfortunately, it cannot be done. The opening is different and the glue-in
glass is the only option. I did, however, manage to put in the headliner
anyhow, not that it matters in this case.

Todd