Mail trouble @!##!%$

Hi all!  Just want to test the server, it turns out that for some
reason or other I was able to send messages, but never receive any
replies.  So, sorry to anyone I didn't answer. Hopefully it's solved
now.
	Small update, just restored my dashboard with the speckle paint.
It looks incredible! The cracks are all covered up and I get this rich
texture feel to it.  Since the dashboards came in two colors (black and
brown) for the MK1's I painted it tan to match my interior.
	Just figured out a great place for two extra gauges on my '81, the
ashtray spot.  If you take out the whole ashtray holder and cut out the
gauge holder from another centre console to fit in place of the ashtray
you have an OEM looking dash and console with spots for four gauges.
	Andy

'81 Scirocco