Re: Euro Bumpers!

Hi, just giving some support to the idea:
Everybody who sees me driving says I'm going to have an accident by the next
week, latest. But in fact I know what I'm doin' and I have never had a real
accident. At the same time most of those calm-driving friends of mine have
had an accident or a couple.

>	I've had my license and been driving my VW for 3 years, I've yet
>to put a scratch on it (or get a ticket/pulled over :-> (knock on wood)  This
>includes driving in Atlanta and Boston (and inbetween) for the past year
>or so!!

Never getting a ticket ?!)(#&& is something I'd rather not discuss. I have a
long record, starting from age of 16, then it was "driving without a
licence" all the time...
Just got a parking ticket and a speeding ticket yesterday. And there's
hardly a day without getting pulled over ... I guess the police over in
Atlanta is different!

'86 ' rocco - proud to present it's performance to every officer in town!
RGRDS,
Arno