RE: Scirocco European lights

> I can't remember where exactly I read this, but they will not fit... :( Would be nice, though, huh?
> I would like to upgrade my lights to H4s, but my voltmeter reads <12v at the best of times,
 sometimes around 9.5-10v when the fan is on high, and the defrost/lights/wipers are on...
 (most mornings 'round here...) Any ideas?

     Relays will do the trick, it bypasses all the wiring through the fuse
box and stuff to basically a direct feed from the battery.  If you want
gory detials mail me personally and i will send you the details on the
setup.

     Andre'