Re: Transfer pump??

In a message dated 97-03-18 21:32:59 EST, brideaud@woods.uml.edu (DANNY
BRIDEAU) writes:

<< I have traced not having any gas all the way back to the fuel tank.  In my
Old golf, I once changed the tranfer pump by unscrewing a "cap" where the
wires/hoses exit.  The Scirocco dosent have the screw on thing?

No gas to the tank, eh? might want to go down to your local gas station and
get some of this stuff called gasoline, it worked wonders when I had this
problem....

Just kidding,

A1 cars dont have a transfer pump, it is gravity fed into the main and only
pump.  At least on all the sciroccos I've touched, never worked on an mk1
though.  Still it seems doubtful it is there.

Kyle