Re: fenders, and...

In a message dated 97-03-17 14:36:18 EST, rileym@sfu.ca (Riley McDowall)
writes:

<< This is what I'm looking for - I need to know if the 'crimped' bends are
 going to make the exhaust useless for performance.  Can I compensate by
 increasing diameter, or is it still a waste of time?  I would save about
 $200 by having a custom stainless exhaust bent up, but I'd rather not buy
 anything if performance is going to suffer.

 ---- >>

A constant diameter is the best for performance. however I dont know how much
or little this contributes.  A larger pipe could be used instead I guess, but
I've heard about clearence problems.

Kyle