Re: Back up lights.

In a message dated 97-03-17 23:17:35 EST, hugacub@whidbey.net (Lisa and Rick)
writes:

<< Simply jump the switch connector (with the ignition switch on) and
 the lites should lite.  If not, the problem is not the switch.  If I
 was a betting man, I'd bet the switch is bad. >>

Sounds right.  Rick got this one good.  The switches go bad all the time on
these cars, of my friends past few cars we have 10 switches, 9 bad, 3
bothered to be replaced, 1 of those already went bad.  My hazzards work real
good, if you dont mind the strobe effect.

Kyle