Re: fenders, and...

In a message dated 97-03-15 04:24:33 EST, rileym@sfu.ca (Riley McDowall)
writes:

<< How about this issue of "mandrel-bent" vs. "not"?  I know I can go out and
 put together a full stainless system for half the price of TT, but the
 snag is that no muffler shop in Vancouver has a mandrel bender....so is it
 still worth it?  I think so, but i'd like to be sure....

mandrel bending is important, it just means that the pipe stays a constant
diameter troughout bends.  Otherwise the pipe kinks, and you get something
like a 2" flow from a 2.25" pipe.  I just made up these figures but you get
the idea.

Kyle