Re: Scirocco Brakes

In a message dated 97-03-15 19:38:13 EST, MAINElyVW1@aol.com writes:

<< Hey guys, I would like to send more of my braking to the rear wheels and
 was
    wondering if this is possible through the brake proportioning valve.
  Well?
     Is it adjustable? >>

16v cars or those with a properly done rear disc setup are adjustable.  You
just gotta move a bolt/nut on a slide on the valve.  It causes a spring to
gain tension at different points.  Towards the rear of the car gives more
rear braking, but I woouldnt change it.  I still regret the day I switched
mine for experimentation.  I m gonna have a shop with the proper guages
adjust mine back when I put my 10.1"'s on the front.

Kyle