Johnny/Shrine RS // Projects...

Johnny, who took his car to SRS, where are you!?!?  Any progress reports for us?

As for me, while looking for the list of parts I need, I came across a guy
who offered to tow a complete wrecked G60 C to my front door!  I have not
yet decided, but I might take him up on that.

However, that would leave me TWO of the following:  block, head, g60,
exhaust manifold, Intake with T-body, ECU, water pump.

I will probably be selling what I have already, to afford the wrecked C.  If
anyone was to buy what I have, this is what you'd need to come up with to do
a G60-->S2 conversion:

Fuel system from the firewall to the fuel rail.  Hoses, I/C tubing, the PS
pump, alternator,  Timing belt cover, belts, Brackets, plus a few misc.
parts.  I have been quoted $500-$800 for these parts.

If anyone is interested in purchasing what I have, lemme know.  You can let
it sit in your garage if you want to wait to do the project, because I will
be documenting each and every little bit of info for swapping the G60 in.
Or you can beat me to it and help ME thru it.  ;-)

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Polytechnic Institute
     and State University