Re: Scirocco Brakes

<<

   Hey guys, I would like to send more of my braking to the rear wheels and
was
   wondering if this is possible through the brake proportioning valve.
 Well?
    Is it adjustable?

         I don't think the valve is adjustable but you can put on adjustable
ones. You can get adjustable ones from any good speed shop. Mine are made by
Ford Motorsport. They work great but unless you have pressure gauges to screw
into the calipers to adjust them you'll have to go out and drive it and stand
on the brakes until they feel right. However you'll also have to try this in
wet weather to be sure the rears don't lock and send you spinning.

  MAINElyVW1@aol.com
  Mainly Metric

  84 Scirocco
  88 Fox