Re: Power Modules

Rich Garrett
03/14/97 02:09 PM

>The 'only' power module, sold (not designed, mind you.  another thing they
stole) by Autotech.  It is a lil' box, that connects >to your full throttle
switch, your coil, your fuel distributor, and a ground.  It senses when
you're in high revs and have Wide >Open Throttle and tells the fuel dist.
to send a lil' extra fuel.

Its All So Clear To Me Now!!! <ala Ren>

>Other systems have injection AND ignition in the same box, making them
'chippable', but our cars are not the case.  This is >the best they can do
for us.  Sigh....

Thanks for the info! I get it now. So, the question then remains: Is the
power module worth the cost? Any drawbacks to using it?? Lets find some
engineers to design a third box that manages the other two!!! Yeah, Yeah,
That's it......

>And you're not an idiot, Rich.  I can't stand to see you beat yourself up
like that!!  We LOVE you Rich!  ;-)))))

<snif> thanks man! <snif,snif>

>;->
Rich