Re: Power Modules

>Thanks for the info! I get it now. So, the question then remains: Is the
>power module worth the cost? Any drawbacks to using it?? Lets find some
>engineers to design a third box that manages the other two!!! Yeah, Yeah,
>That's it......

Well, why not just put in Motronic injection or something like that?  It's a
small headache, but the greeen rabbit in the back of 4/97's EC has done that
swap.  THEN you can 'chip' it.  It's a better overall system anyway.  I'm
putting in Digifant w/ my G60 (ya have to), so I'll be sporting a Stage III
kit (has a chip) before I even install it!!!!

As per the power module, I didn't really notice a jump in HP.   There might
have been.  I dunno.  However, I got a big jump in MPG, so either way....

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Polytechnic Institute
     and State University