No Subject

Hey I've got a few questions I'm sure someone could answer.

bat
alt
msd

First is about the battery. I've got an '81 which never came with AC.
Therefore i've got the small battery (group 42 i think). I was wondering if
the bigger battery for the 'rocco w/ AC would fit (group 41?). I've already
got the big battery, but i havn't tried it yet. Would i need to buy a
battery tray fror the AC car?  It just looks like a longer battery to me.

Second question.. I need an Alternator, my standard 55 amp bosch w/ blade
terminals is borderline. I want the 90 amp, but i've near it's the post
terminals. Would i just have to attach a post termial, or all the wiring or
what? Could i buy the 'Massive Overkill Wiring' or equivalant from New
Dimentions? would that be easy to attach?

Okay, last one!
I can get a used MSD 6A ignition for 80-90 bucks w/o rev limiter. I've heard
a hot coil will burn the hall sensor, but i dont know. I've seen A1's with
jacobs and stuff that haven't burned it out. I'd like the 6A. But i could
also get the MSD 5 (less power) for 80 bucks new, would that be a better choice?
And would the MSD be an easy install? thanks.

out of breath

Kevin '81 'rocco S