dual outlet exhaust manifold

I stopped by the local junk yard today and found three Rabbit's, 78, 79,
and 74 I think, all with the dual outlet exhaust manifold.  They were all
1.6's.  Is that the manifold that will fit the newer engines?  I don't
think they had OX sensors in them, just regular CIS.  If this
manifold fits, should I snag the whole exhaust system, $30, or just the
manifold, $20?  I don't think those years had cats so I'm not sure if the
dual downpipes would do me any good.  Thanks.

	shadrach