Re: SWIIF?

In a message dated 97-03-12 17:04:07 EST, chtaylo4@vt.edu (Chris Taylor)
writes:

<< FIIEN?  WLPPS?  WHVIM?  FJDSK?  WPWWW?

 Id appreciate it if you guys would write out your abbreviations from time to
 time, becuase I have NO idea what they are (except for IMHO) and it would
 help me better understand what you're trying to say. >>

I second that motion...and I ask one more thing,

Ive been lurking, trying to figure out IMHO as well.  Just been to embarassed
to ask, everyone else seemed to know.

Kyle