Re: SWIIF?

At 01:02 PM 3/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-03-12 17:04:07 EST, chtaylo4@vt.edu (Chris Taylor)
>writes:
>
><< FIIEN?  WLPPS?  WHVIM?  FJDSK?  WPWWW?
>
> Id appreciate it if you guys would write out your abbreviations from time to
> time, becuase I have NO idea what they are (except for IMHO) and it would
> help me better understand what you're trying to say. >>
>
>I second that motion...and I ask one more thing,
>
>Ive been lurking, trying to figure out IMHO as well.  Just been to embarassed
>to ask, everyone else seemed to know.
>
>Kyle

Hey Kyle,
Everyone else knows only because they've asked. Dont be embarrased to ask any question. ASK!

               Humble
IMHO= In My      or     Opinion.
               Honest

Either or. Its all the same. The reason its gotten shortened is because in this and many other forums like it, its just that, a honest or humble opinion. As far as the others shown above, ive no clue. Cant say I care what they mean either, IMHO.  :)-

Shawn