Re: Cooling System Problem

Did who ever it was that started this thread fix the problem?  What was
it?  This has been a pretty good listing of all the possible overheating
problems.  I just fixed an overheating problem today by replacing the
thermoswitch.  Pretty obvious huh?  That was only part of the problem.
When it first started overheating the fan would kick on so I figured the
switch was fine.  Then, when the fan stopped working altogether, I
shorted the terminals in the cable to the switch and the fan would kick
on low with one set and I heard this clicking noise when I crossed the
other set.  One of the damn wires to relay for the high speed had fallen
off!  When it was overheating earlier, the fan was only working on low
and I thought it was working fine, dumb ass.  Low temp thermo switch in,
relay wire connected, seems to have done the trick.

	shadrach