Re: Special VW Tools

I've seen all this talk about tool-abuse, breaker bars, etc. and thought I'd
relate my favorite breaker bar set-up. It's the 3-foot-plus handle to my
floor jack. I just slide it over my Craftsman ratchet (either my 3/8 or 1/2
inch drive) and twist away. I can loosten anything, and have even tilted the
earth off its axis once or twice torquing on the occasional pesky nut. For
those not-quite-so-big-jobs I separate the handle in the middle and only use
half. Works like a charm, and I've only damaged one 3/8 drive ratchet in all
the years I've done this.

Todd