Re: woofer

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Sean wrote:

> Keep on thumpin'!
> never heard of an 11" woofer-

I think Dynaudio or something makes one for home use...it was probably a
typo in the original message though.

> also, I admire the monster systems you see in Max Power, etc.

Have you seen the issue of VW Performance that has the Scirocco in it?
They do a write up on the stereo installation, as well as some very nice
pictures of a beautiful car.  This guy rebuilt his rear parcel shelf to
hold a component set in a sealed enclosure - he used hydraulic shocks to
lift the thing up.  It also serves to completely seal the trunk off from
the passenger space, which is a good idea, IMO.  Some interesting custom
work to the door panels too....gave me a few ideas.  Sciroccos are so
rarely used as audio show cars...

> some Infinity Emit Tweeters or anything that'll take you beyond 40KHz. All

You must be one of those tweek-o-phile geeks..:)  Technically, we can't
hear anything above 20khz!

----
"Doin it to you in your earhole..."
	-George Clinton