Re: Alarm recommendations for 16v?

I work for Wawanesa, and we insure throughout Canada and California. (any of
you Canadians on the list would know who we are, for sure). We insure only
"good" drivers, I believe the criteria for a new policy holder is no more
than 1 point in the last 3 years. The best thing is that we are WAY cheaper
than most other companies and give WAY better service. We are usually a
little above half of what State Farm costs. Twentieth Century is probably the
next cheapest. When you're down to 1 ticket, give us a call, the number's
(800) 427-9669.

See-ya!
Todd