Re: VW Special tools

At 02:57 AM 3/5/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I would have to say that there is simply no comparison between snap
>on and Craftsmen.  Craftsmen makes HORRIBLE tools.  Just two days ago
>I broke a Craftsmen socket.  At the garage I used to work at if they
>found a extra Craftsmen wrench or socket laying around they would
>, literally, rather throw it out than get frustrated by the damn
>thing.  But I have to admit they do have some teal cheap deals on
>their tools and I do have a few.  Even though they break alot.
>
>                                      Jay
>'80 Scirocco 8v
>'88 Scirocco V8 350

        I haven't broken a Craftsman ratchet yet but I have to say the
craftsman screwdrivers really are prone to breaking their tips.  I have
broken a few of their screwdrivers, but I just goto Sears and the guy hands
me a new one.  SO I guess it all works out in the end.

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S in DM
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
					1986 Kawasaki 600 Ninja