Re: VW Special tools

At 05:02 PM 3/5/97, you wrote:

>Hey guys, use the breaker bar to loosen tight fasteners and save the
>ratchets for lower torque applications and SPEED!  Your ratchets will last
>a long time.  Just take your ratchet apart and look at the ratchet
>mechanism.  The force is transferred to some relatively small parts.

Well, I dont have one. Besides, the 1/2" ratchet doubles just fine as a
breaker bar and, as an added bonus, if I break it, I get a new one, FREE!

I've always been able to loosen most any bolt/nut with my inpact wrench. The
ratchet with my 3' cheater bar is my stand by. I only need it for them pesky
hub nuts.

Shawn