Re: Light showdown .

well in stock form the engine is a rouch but she could take anything in the
turns, thats one of the joys of owning a euro vs an american car. Something
american muscle car guys don't under stand and hate when it happens. If you
wanted you CAN bump up the power and loss some weight off the already light
car weight.....then you would be someone to recon with......hmmmm lets putit
this way on papaer my 16v should have 150 to 160 hp and ways just over
2000....2024 to be exsact withe AC, power stearing and the Spare
tire......155vs350 who should win the 350 right nope the 350 out weighs my by
2 to 3 thousand pounds and can't rev as fast ....or lil engenise are just
quick as F#@* .... like a lil kid on a sugar high....
Sorry for babbling I just woke up ...later all...
                                                     -Danny-
P.S.Can some one give me info on removing my AC.....like can I buy the proper
Pulley from VW or should I find a junker and get the peice from wich ever car
i find..?