Re: Light showdown .

I had the same experience tonight, but the extra 8 valves helped.  A couple
of redneck yahoos thought theys gonna have some fun openin a full can of
whupass on that their feller with the foreen car!  LIKE HELL!  Made em choke
on their Skoal Bandits.  I had the same experience you did when I had my GTi
8valve and raced a (gag) new Pontiac Sunbird 16 valve, you know the one that
looks like a anal suppository?  Beat him easy out off the line, but he got me
after I got second gear.  Just the way it goes, I guess.  What year/model was
that Celica?

Jim
Vw16valve@aol.com