RE: JH head

At 10:15 AM 3/3/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I have an 88 JH from a Cabriolet in mine, and I have the same thing coming
out between the 3rd and 4th injector (or is it 1st and 2nd? Hmmmm...)
anyhow, I have just capped it with a vaccuum cap, and haven't had any
problems...

>Dunno what it was for...
>
>Greg
>82 Scirocco
>91 Jetta

        Use the darn thing thats what it is there for.  Techtonics told me
to run it.  SO I took their advice and did.  They said if you have it, you
might as well use the upgraded version.
        I used my stock CIS (circa 1980) injectors, I just had to use the 84
GTI injector seats that make use of the air shrouding.

        Can't say as any performance increase because I never tryed to plug
it and do tests...

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S in DM
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6