Re: G grind in DSP? <the real story>

Brad Sheridan wrote:
>   I'm pretty sure I've seen other places refer to N Grind and G Grind as the same cam. I can't remember where I saw it though. Maybe it was
> Techtonics..

Well I sure am glad I didn't actually purchase the G-grind since I have
a 1.6L engine.  I was really thinking about it for my next upgrade.
Otherwise, thanks all for their help with the fuel injectors (I wrote a
long letter to the list earlier today, but it came back for some
reason).  The black things that I mentioned were old, deformed and
hardened 0-rings.  I took the ones I had back and purchased the correct
ones at another shop, put them in and achieved 31 mpg-highway this
weekend.  I'm pretty psyched about it.
I must ask one question before I leave, how can I check my fuel/air
mixture and should I mess with this?

John
80 Scirocco S