Re: Post Autotech Show

At 01:10 PM 6/24/97 -0700, you wrote:

>>Anyways, it was very cool meeting Doug, Brad (again) Mike (the Lurker!)
>>and finally, Benton!

>Hey, u guys!  It's me, Mike, the fahrfrompostin lurker.  :)  It was great
>meeting u guys.  I learned a lot.  Didn't know u were from OC Mr. Potterman.
>Thanx for info on how to get rid of my A/C but I decided to keep it for my
>daughter.  I'm getting it recharged this weekend!

That fits you pretty good Mike! ("Mike, the fahrfrompostin lurker") I like
it!    :-P
It was pretty cool meeting everybody and then a bonus meet! I just dont know
how you knew it was me. (its kinda eery to have somebody staring at you and
then say, "...Shawn?... My first reaction was, "Do I owe you money?"
 heh-heh!!

>I ended up getting the swaybars (22/25) eventhough I've never installed one
>before (they were discounted 40% off!).  However, I did replace the springs
>and shocks myself so I'm thinking of doing the upgrade myself.  How much
>more difficult is it?  Anyone have any helpful tips?  Thanx in advance.

Brau, if you have done the springs and shocks, then installing your new
swaybars will be a piece of cake! If you want, bring them to the staduim with
you and I will help you install them!
(I got dibbs on your stock rear swaybar and hardware!) Basically, its a
remove and install mod!

>One last thing... has anyone done the corrado headlight conversion?  I'm
>thinking of doing it myself.  I have the lights so I'll give it another
>shot.  Thanx again

Did you take a good long look at the white Scirocco with the yellow Racing
Stripes? it had the corrado lights but I didnt look closely at them to find
out how he got them in there. It could be a case of Dr. Dremmel!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and