Re: Post Autotech Show

>Anyways, it was very cool meeting Doug, Brad (again) Mike (the Lurker!)
>and finally, Benton! I hope to meet you guys again, especially Benton.
>He got there pretty late and we didnt have alot of time to chat before
>it was all over and I had to leave. Next time Benton will get up a few
>hours earlir maybe?? :-P

Hey, u guys!  It's me, Mike, the fahrfrompostin lurker.  :)  It was great
meeting u guys.  I learned a lot.  Didn't know u were from OC Mr. Potterman.
Thanx for info on how to get rid of my A/C but I decided to keep it for my
daughter.  I'm getting it recharged this weekend!

I ended up getting the swaybars (22/25) eventhough I've never installed one
before (they were discounted 40% off!).  However, I did replace the springs
and shocks myself so I'm thinking of doing the upgrade myself.  How much
more difficult is it?  Anyone have any helpful tips?  Thanx in advance.

One last thing... has anyone done the corrado headlight conversion?  I'm
thinking of doing it myself.  I have the lights so I'll give it another
shot.  Thanx again

Mike
86.5 Tornado Red 16V (My first VW.  Don't ask what my first 2 cars were.)