Re: Theft of a GLX

chris gonzalez wrote:

> ken r weidmann jr. wrote:
> >
> > Well it finally happened, sometime this morning between 4 am and 7 am
> > someone stole my 95 checkered/bmw lighted GLX from my driveway.  I went
> > to work at 4 and took my 84 Jetta DLX, and left the GLX so that I
>
> Heartbreaker.  :(  I have also had my car broken into and stuff stolen;
> hope you get enough money back to restore your car!  Maybe even make it
> better than before!
>
> You know, I've always had this fantasy about having a grenade under the
> driver's seat that would go off if my butt was not the one driving the
> car...ok, I'm a sicko...
>
> Condolences,
> Chris G
> http://www.gforce.com

Im truly sorry to hear about your loss. I had 3,000 dollars in stereo
equipment stolen while in collge, the bastards crawled under my 86
Toyota 4runner and used a long drill bit and punched up through my
battery plate and killed the battery there for killing my alarm.
Needless to say i have not had the funds to replace any stereo equipment
for the scirocco but i do have a alpine alarm with radar and a gel cell
battery. Once again sorry.

shannon
87 16V