Re: Theft of a GLX

ken r weidmann jr. wrote:

> Well it finally happened, sometime this morning between 4 am and 7 am
> someone stole my 95 checkered/bmw lighted GLX from my driveway.  I went
> to work at 4 and took my 84 Jetta DLX, and left the GLX so that I

Heartbreaker.  :(  I have also had my car broken into and stuff stolen;
hope you get enough money back to restore your car!  Maybe even make it
better than before!

You know, I've always had this fantasy about having a grenade under the
driver's seat that would go off if my butt was not the one driving the
car...ok, I'm a sicko...

Condolences,
Chris G
http://www.gforce.com