Re: Theft of a GLX

chris gonzalez wrote:

> ken r weidmann jr. wrote:
> >
> > Well it finally happened, sometime this morning between 4 am and 7 am
> > someone stole my 95 checkered/bmw lighted GLX from my driveway.  I went
> > to work at 4 and took my 84 Jetta DLX, and left the GLX so that I
>
> Heartbreaker.  :(  I have also had my car broken into and stuff stolen;
> hope you get enough money back to restore your car!  Maybe even make it
> better than before!
>
> You know, I've always had this fantasy about having a grenade under the
> driver's seat that would go off if my butt was not the one driving the
> car...ok, I'm a sicko...

	Forget that!  You'd blow a hole thru the bottom of the car, the
driver's seat, and you'd have a helluva time getting all those buggers'
guts out of the rest of your precious ride.

	I think you'd be better off making something that would stick into the
perpetrator's arse and shock him with a couple hundred volts (like them
stun guns).  That way, you could get to him b4 the cops do and put the
boots to him.  Yeah...that's the ticket 8)  <--evil grin

jason
87 16V (do NOT mess with a person's car.  kick his head in, but leave
the car alone)