Re: 16v has been scoped...now what?

Well, I agree with most of your comments, however, having a buddy who
works in a garage, I can say that he is under time constraint for each job
FOR EXAMPLE if he has to replace a tranny, the book ( i duuno some
book )says it should take
(for the sake of argument ) 3 hours, If he can do it in under that its $$
in his pocket.  If it takes him say 3.5 hours he works for a half hour
for nothing!! You get the idea.  the result mechanics who try to
run/cheat the clock by doing rushed work, not doing what they sais they did
etc.  In all fairness some of the times are VERY tight and this is a
dealership for domestics ( probably got alot of work there ;) )

but yeah anyone visiting a Canadian Tire store here can understand your
point of view

my .02

dave