Re: Ryan's theft proof Ride.

>While we're on the theft prevention thread, I recall awhile back the
>industry came out with a smoke bomb gizmo.  If you tried to start the

I was reading an older issue of Max Power and they were talking about a
smoke bomb device in one article.  It was connected to the alarm's
proximity sensor, which set it off if it sensed a person inside the car for
more than 10 seconds.  I think it filled the car with smoke, to the point
where you couldn't see or breathe, in 30 seconds.  Pretty cool, but like
you said, that won't save your rims or loose items in the car.  I wouldn't
mind a setup like this, especially coupled with a set of Bosch air horns
mounted under the dash or behind the center console.

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton