Re: Ryan's theft proof Ride.

Another good one is to fabricate quick release engine mounts and quick
disconnect electrical and vaccum lines. Everyday when you park your car,
open the hood, remove the engine and you're safe!!!

;)

JK!!!!

--Ren
1977 Mercedes Benz 300D
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com