Re: Blower motor

>Hey all!  Anybody know the easiest way to replace the blower motor?  I
>don't know if I mentioned it to y'all, but a coupla weeks ago I
>converted my 87 to a monowiper, and in the process finally baked my fan
>motor (it was almost dead anyways).  I took apart my whole dashboard to
>see how everything ticked and followed all wires from said motor to see
>if there were any disconnections.  Not a one.

I wasn't following this thread carefully so this may be yesterday's news
but in the Mk.1's at least, there is a bank of resisters near the blower
motor that I've heard can go bad.  I'm sure replacing that involves as much
work as the motor itself.  Do you know that the motor itself is bad?  There
must be some way to directly hook it up to check.  Sorry, no real advice,
just some stuff to think about, benton------