Blower motor

Hey all!  Anybody know the easiest way to replace the blower motor?  I
don't know if I mentioned it to y'all, but a coupla weeks ago I
converted my 87 to a monowiper, and in the process finally baked my fan
motor (it was almost dead anyways).  I took apart my whole dashboard to
see how everything ticked and followed all wires from said motor to see
if there were any disconnections.  Not a one.

	Anyways, I really want to replace this unit with one from the local
scrapper, but  I don't know ho to do it.  Mr. Bentley says to take out a
screw, tilt forward and remove.  Yeah right.  Howz about Mr. Bentley
tilts forward and..

	So is there some real simple method, ya'll?  i hope so.

	Oh yeah, I just got myself a leak at the front right corner of the
interior.  Right on to my bloody kickpanels!  Doesn't seem to be any
leakage thru the windshield.  Anyone else in this boat?

	On a happier note, I changed the tranny fluid today, and the Redline
MTL is smoother than butter.  I KNOW that I am not imagining this, cuz I
notice a large improvement over non-MTL shifting.  BTW, I got some of
the old tranny oil on my hand and had a little sniff, and I almost
barfed (picture Jim Carrey doing his thing...that was me).  Man that
stuff is vile.

	And tomorrow I get the timing belt changed and the shifter linkage
replaced.  I'm as happy as a pig in sh*t!  :)

later

jason
87 16V