Re: Project 16v in EC

Michael & Kristen Potter wrote:

> So for everyone out there with a 1.8 16v if your in the market for a
> wire set Go For It!!

I was wondering about that Mike.  Thanks for the info.  Always nice to
hear from someone who actually has the dang things on before I go buy
them. I'm getting ready to replace my distributor cap, rotor, and
voltage regulator as regular maintenance and was wondering what the
Nology wires could do for my car.  Guess I'll give them a try.  Again,
thanks for the input.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

Wellllllp, the nice lady on the phone said my new digital camera will be
here by Friday (great what you can buy when you don't have to blow it on
16 freakin' lifters!) so I'll (finally!) have some pics of my car on my
web this weekend.  Though my car pic will be on the main Volkswagen page
(heheheheh), I will have a photo gallery of all the vw's in our psuedo
club down here; 2 Corrado G60's (black and bright *ss yellow), a
mulberry VR6 (damn car nearly gave me whiplash!), and a couple of
Jettas.  I'll set it up to have thumbnails you can click on to view
whichever car you'd like so as not to bog down the main page.  If you
drop by to look at it, please leave any ideas for improvement as you see
fit.  Thanks.

I'm still getting crazy glue all over the model scirocco project but
it's almost done.  As soon as I paint it, I'll post the pics to my page.
Don't look for this to happen anytime soon as I'm heading out to LA on
vacation in a week or so.  Hope to see some listmembers while I'm home.

I bought a radio controlled truck, removed the body, and put what I've
put together so far of the scirocco.  It looked like a Bigfoot gone awry
or a really bad rendition of a "rollerskate car" so I'll not post that
pic (it just looks to weird and degrading for the poor 'Rocco).  'Sides,
I need the truck for the races this weekend ;).  Anyway, that's the
update from the front.  Peace!

Steph
"reaching for the nail polish remover to unglue my fingers"