Re: Project 16v in EC

At 09:13 PM 6/18/97 -0700, you wrote:
>  All I can say is that before I did this exact same mod to my car, I was
>turing around 3k rpms at 60mph in fifth gear. Now it turns 2500 rpm at 80 in
>4th. I was told its due to the higher power delivered through the plugs. It
>delivers more current, which in order to complete the loop, travels through
>the engine and transmission case. The increased currect puts an
>electrostatic charge on the clutch and pressure plate, which increases the
>friction between the two surfaces, and cutting down on the other wise
>unnoticeable slippage that is always occuring between these two surfaces.
>

>  Honestly!! :)

OK, I do believe you. Why would you lie? Simple, you wouldnt. Im a little
confused tho. Can you explain how you got the delithuim crystals to remain
alligned while using the transducers to boost the warp drive output without
distorting the tacheon field?? I simply dont get that part......
: )

>  Please do post these results. It would be interesting. I've had my doubts
>about most of this stuff personally. I still have stock everything on the
>ignition, but if the plugs or wires make much of a difference, I'll probably
>get them.
>Brad

I plan to. Im gonna call my dyno guy tomorrow, see what he can do for me.
Should prove quite interesting. You know, NOLOGY's add claims only 1-2 HP gain.
Maybe this was an attempt to keep the general enthusiasts from putting it to
the dyno to prove or disprove the results. Sure, somebody claims 12-15hp gain
and somebody else will dyno it to find out for sure. Maybe they were trying to
avoid this while still being able to claim some kind of gain?
Ill keep you all posted as to what happens.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and