Project 16v in EC

My frend, that I am going to see Thursday worked on this project car. I
will ask him about it.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco now with Euro Bumpers.
O. C. Cal. USA

Message text written by Brett VanSprewenburg
>EC finally decided to do an update to their Scirocco 16v project car in
the latest issue.  I just got it in the mail yesterday.  Anyway, they
added the Nology wires, Nology coil amp, and Beru Silverstone sparkplugs.
They say that drivablilty and responsiveness of the engine increased quite
a noticable amount.  I wonder what a dyno would have to say?  Does
anyone else have any real world experience with the full Nology setup?

If anyone wants to know more details of the article, I could try and hit
the highlights later...

Thanks.

==Brett<