T-shirt images are up!

OK gang, Brett sent me the final images for the MK-I & MK-II mailing
list shirts and ive posted them on my web page. I think you will like
the slight changes he has made to them. I've just finished making the
screens and I will be going back to the shop tonight to start printing
them.
(I had to come home to turn over the keys of my B-210 to the new
owners.)
I will ship the shirts out as soon as I get the checks from you. (I
need to protect myself from getting screwed. (I hope you understand.
I've already layed out over $250 out of my own pocket.)

Hopefully, they will be finished by tomorrow!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and