1987 Scirocco 16v Black
58,500 ORIGINAL miles
power package
sunroof
black leather
garage kept all it's life
rust free

Modifications:

European Headlight conversion w/ turn signals
   90w/130w H4 bulbs
   blue city lights
   Hella 550 Driving Lights w/ 100w bulbs
MSW Type 55 15x7'' w/ Dunlop SP 8000's
   (rims have 10k miles, tires 1k)
Tokico Illuminas
Neuspeed lowering springs
Neuspeed upper stress bar
Eurosport Rear stress bar
10.1'' cross drilled/vented rotors
   w/ calipers painted red
Stainless steel braided brake lines
ATE super race break fluid
K&N air filter
Techtonics cat-back exhaust
Low temp fan/thermostat
Redline gear lube
Autotech's .80 ratio 5th gear
Heavy Duty front and rear motor mounts

Strut bearings and injector o-rings were replaced for kicks at 50k miles, as
was the timing belt (not just for kicks though ;-))

The car had an extremely beautiful paintjob done to it a few years ago.  This
car cooks and wins shows.  It can be seen on "The Scirocco Homepage" under
members' entries.  The car is under my name, Chris Taylor.

I want $8,500 for it.

Reason for selling--My parents are divorcing and we need the money.  I have
an old GTi that I can drive around.  If I keep this car I'm just going to be
tempted more and more to do my G60 conversion.

Please take it!  Car is located in Southern New Jersey.

Chris Taylor
Undrsteer@aol.com
609-384-6244