Brake problems.

RE: Re: Emergency!!!  No Brakes

> the car & see if either of your back (inside) rims look wet or oily. If
> the answer is yes, you've found your problem. As I recall, re-built
> cylinders cost under twenty bucks.

     New Brazilian wheel cylinders are about $9.00 each.  Cheap enough.
Contact Mark at Adirondack Auto Brokers.  He sells them.

     Just visit his web site for his number, it's
"http://www.germanautoparts.com"

     I do as much of my business with him as I can.  He's honest, knows what
he's talking about, and has good prices.

     Sean
     wildfire@albany.net
     SYSOP: BOB'S WORLD BBS